The Technical Assistance team work in close cooperation with the Jordan Investment Board (JIB) in Jordan in order to review, develop and implement the JIB's internal strategy, the Investment Map and Investment Intelligence projects.
The project also include training and capacity building activities toward the JIB personnel, the development, implementation and follow-up of indicators to evaluate the JIB Strategic Plan as well as promotion and communication actions.
The different phases of the project encompass:
- The revision and development of the JIB Strategic Plan, including the evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of JIB, the revision of the National Investment Strategy and the development of further tools and services within the JIB,
- Support to the Investment Map project: preparation of 75 feasible high added-value Investment ideas,
- Support to the Investment Intelligence project through the preparation of 10 country packs, the design and delivery of training sessions on promotional techniques and the organization of outward missions,
- Capacity building activities: evaluation and provision of the JIB personnel with specific training sessions and development of a reporting process,
- Development of the communication and promotion strategies thanks to reviewing the existing Investment promotion materials to relay the JIB Investment strategy.