Technical Assistance to the EDF National Authorising Officer
/ 2006 - 2009
Business activity : Public sector and Administration
Area of Excellence : Technical Assistance
Project objective :
Supporting the preparation, implementation and follow-up of national and regional programmes and projects within the framework of the European Commission cooperation in Equatorial Guinea.
Project implementation :
- The Technical Assistant works in close cooperation with the EDF-National Authorizing Officer's support unit. His scope of work covers the programmes and projects within the framework of the National and regional Indicative Programmes, the economic cooperation programmes, the emergency aid, the special programmes and others including the projects financed by the budget lines.
- His mission encompasses the following aspects :
- integrated coordination of national and regional programmes ;
- programing, evaluation and follow-up of the funding requests (financing proposals, identification and feasibility studies,...) ;
- review of the programmes and projects with a "project management" approach, especially for the economical and financial aspects ;
- administrative and financial monitoring of the programmes and projects (invitations to tender, contract procedures, payments scheduling, ...);
- follow-up of the projects financed by the budget lines;
- monitoring of the NAO'support unit operating budget.
Client : Commission Européenne/European Commission
- Funding : FED/EDF