Training modules on SMEs development strategy
Business activity : Public sector and Administration
Area of Excellence : Technical Assistance, Training
Project objectives :
- Develop two training modules and conduct training sessions on following topics :" SMEs upgrading" and "SMEs strategy and development plan" for the Ministry of SMEs upper staff (30) and 50 company managers.
- Assist the Ministry of SMEs in the development of its capabilities for analysis and action.
Project implementation :
- training of the Ministry of SMEs upper staff responsible for the elaboration of the SMEs sector development strategy, allowing them to
- become familiar with the different methodologies for the elaboration of SMEs strategies and development plans,
- explain the strategic system concept, adopt a strategic analysis approach and make use of its tools,
- be familiar with european examples of SMEs development strategy elaboration and implementation ;
- training sessions for company managers on SMEs development strategy and particularly on following topics :
- role and importance of a company development strategy,
- implications for the algerian SMEs of the oncoming tariff barriers removal and the strengthening of international competition,
- related issues and challenges.
Funding : Commission Européenne