Strategic diagnosis and upgrading plan for two SMEs of the chemical industry sector
Business activity : Chemical and petrochemical industry
Area of Excellence : Strategy implementations, Technical Assistance
- Detailed assessment of the current situation of each company through identification of its strengths, weaknesses and dysfunctions, and its positioning toward national competition.
- Elaboration of an upgrading action plan.
Project implementation :
Assessment of the current situation
- overall analysis of the company's main functions (production, quality, human resources, finance and accounting) in terms of business management, organization, performances, information system and reporting ;
- diagnostic report presenting the SWOT analysis results for each function of the company , in relation with its competition environment and its developement strategy, and identification of the priority actions to be implemented.
Elaboration of an upgrading plan
- validation with the company's management of the diagnostic report and the priority actions ;
- elaboration of the detailed specifications and terms of reference for the action plan implementation, validated with the company management.
Funding : Commission Européenne/European Commission