Информация о проектах доступна на английском языке:
Africonstruct 2006 - Investment promotion in Construction & Civil Engineering
Центральная и Западная Африка
Сфера деятельности: , Капитальное и гражданское строительство
Project objectives :
- To promote in the Construction & Engineering sector in Central & West Africa sustainable and environmentally friendly investment and inter-entreprise co-operation agreements in order to increase the competitiveness of the Region.
- To support these sectors by promoting investment opportunities and enabling entrepreneurs to negotiate and possibily conclude partnership agreements.
Project implementation :
Phase 1 :
- profiling of most adapted ACP target participants and relevant projects, profiling of most adapted EU and third countries target participants ;
- gathering of sectors'data in each 24 countries.
Phase 2 :
- identification of ACP participants, assessment and pre-selection of adapted project opportunites ;
- customized technical assistance to selected project promoters ;
- identification and mobilization of EU and third countries potential partners ;
- projects'matching process between promoters and EU potential partners ;
- mobilization of other relevant stakeholders from the EU and the ACP regions (intermediary organizations, professional bodies, financial institutions, government/public institutions) ;
- organisation of promotional activities (press, website, seminars) ;
- preparation of a Regional Partnership Meeting (350 participants) by insuring full logistic and operational support of the events.
Phase 3 :
- organization and monitoring of the partnership meeting in Yaounde (Cameroon) from 31 January to 2 February 2007 (430 participants);
- organization of 1 320 one-to-one meetings, thematic workshops, plenary sessions.
Phase 4 :
- Analysis of tangible projects/partnerships fruitfully discussed during the meetings ;
- customized assistance to projects/partnerships (marketing studies, technical survey, HR advice, assistance to obtain further financial support, ...).
Client : EU-PROINVEST
- Funding : European Development Fund