Информация о проектах доступна на английском языке:
PROFIT - Tourism Invesment Conference
Восточная Африка и Индийский океан
Сфера деятельности: , Туризм
Project objectives :
- To promote in the tourism, hospitality and related sectors in East Africa and Indian Ocean countries sustainable and environmentally friendly investment and inter-enterprise cooperation agreements in order to increase the competitiveness of the Region.
- To support these sectors by promoting investment opportunities and enabling entrepreneurs to negotiate and possibly conclude partnerships agreements.
Project implementation :
Phase 1 :
- Profiling of most adapted target participants and relevant projects ;
- Gathering of sector's data in each 24 countries.
Phase 2 :
- Identification of ACP participants, assessment and pre-selection project opportunities ;
- Customized technical assistance to selected project promoters ;
- Identification and mobilization of EU and third countries potential partners ;
- Projects' matching process between promoters and EU potential partners ;
- Mobilization of other relevant stakeholders from EU and ACP regions ;
- Organization of promotional activities ;
- Preparation of a Regional Partnership Meeting (350 participants).
Phase 3 :
- Organization and monitoring of the partnership meeting in Kampala, Uganda, in June 2007 ;
- Organization of one-to-one meetings, thematic workshops, plenary sessions.
Phase 4 :
- Analysis of tangible projects/partnerships fruitfully discussed during the meetings ;
- Customized assistance to projects/partnerships (marketing studies, technical survey, HR advice, assistance to obtain further financial support, ...).
Client : Proinvest-CDE
- Funding : Commission Européenne - European Commission