Overall value assessment of a privately owned ammunition manufacturating company and identification of potential investors
Business activity : Defense Industry
Area of Excellence : Strategy implementations
- Assess the market value of the company.
- Develop scenarios aiming at facilitating a company buy-out while ensuring the future of its activity.
- Identify potential investors.
Project implementation :
- overall assessment of the company with regard to its current and potential market requirements;
- development of a comprehensive 5 year development and improvement program based on SWOT analysis;
- validation of targeted sales forecast based on world wide market demand and applicable ammunition licenses;
- review of existing financial, legal and commercial data;
- assessment of additional investment requirements to meet targeted sales (i.e. increasing capacity, quality, flexibility, etc.);
- restatement of tangible (land, building, tooling, etc.) and intangible (licenses) assets;
- development of a five year business plan and of related discounted and free cash flow analyses;
- final assessment of the value of the company;
- identification of potential investors;
- development of sale's material and handling of the data room.
One international expert in company assessment. One international expert in financial engineering
Client : Confidentiel/confidential
- Funding : Client