Identify potential partners for a company in the pharmaceutical sector
Business activity : Pharmaceutical industry
Area of Excellence : International developmentStrategy implementations
Project objectives :
- To assist the company in the achievement of its medium term growth target : to be positioned as one of the top ten pharmaceutical companies in Egypt.
- To enhance the company's marketing and technical capability through a partnership/strategic alliance with an international pharmaceutical company.
Project implementation :
- assessment of the range of implications of establishing a Strategic Alliance/Partnering Arrangement, including markets, product range, technologies, development and production costs, mutual opportunities for market penetration and diversity of offering ;
- study of the types of arrangements from agency agreements to full merger opportunities and consolidation of the position the company wishes to take ;
- advice on the challenges of such a development ;
- identification of potential partners for further development of the company, particularly in the area of derma-cosmetics ;
- establishment of a list of agreed "targets" to approach;
- implementation of the process : planning and preparation, evaluation of potential partners, structuring for the new conditions and implementation.
Funding : Commission Européenne/European Commission