National Authorizing Officer support ( ACP )
Begining: - Deadline:
Duration: 20 months
Working language: English-French
Description of the mission
BK Consultants is frequently looking for International experts to support EDF National and Regional Officers in ACP countries (Africa, Carribean and Pacific).
Education and skills
- University Master degree in Economics, law, political science or engineer
- Strong knowledge of EC procedures and more specially 9th and 10th EDF
- At least 15 years experience in contract management, manpower organisation and personnel management, with at least 7 years at international level
- Proven leadership skills with international, interdisciplinary teams and within complex institutional and organizational settings
- Strong knowledge of EC procedures and specifically 9th and 10th EDF (financial and administrative procedures, Project Cycle Management (PCM), Logical framework…
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills in English or French (Portuguese can be requested for some assignments)
- Analytical and computer skills
- Extensive experience in identification, programming, evaluation, managing development projects and programmes.
- An experience to support NAO is considered as an asset.
How to apply?
- I'm already registered in the database, and I would like to apply on-line
- I'm not registered, and I want to create my account