Friday, 1st Octobre 2010
BK Consultants is shortlisted for the new framework contract FWC COM 2011 - Lot 2 : « Communication and Training» launched by the European Commission.
If you are interested in joining our network of experts to apply for future assignments, we invite you to register your updated CV in our online database.
Qualification and experience :
- At least Masters Degree Academic level
- For senior experts: at least 8 years of professional experience, for junior experts at least 3 years of professional experience in one or more sectors covered by the project listed below :
- 1 - E-Learning : design and production of e-learning modules conceived to be used also in a low-bandwidth environment and could be e-facilitated as well as self-paced.
- 2 - Face-to-Face Training : design and delivery of face-to-face training
- 3 - Communication Events and Campaigns, including promotion and information tools : design and plan events and campaigns such as information days, information visits, conferences, seminars, cultural or sport events, etc.
- 4 - Multi-media Materials : production of websites (development and design)audio-visual supports (documentaries, reports, stock-shots, spots, CD, DVD, etc)
- 5 - Production of Publication : all phases of publications production of publications in various EU or non-EU languages
- 6 - Development of Communication Strategy