Wednesday, 26th March 2008
BK Consultants' mission of Technical Assistance to the FED National Authorizing Officer - and Ministry of Finance - in Equatorial Guinea awarded in 2006 for a duration of 48 months has just been extended for 12 more months until May 2009.
Our mission is to support the preparation, the implementation and the follow-up of the national and regional projects and programmes and more specifically :
- the intersector coordination of the national and regional programmes and projects;
- the scheduling, the studies and the follow-up of the requests for financing (financial proposal, identification and feasibility studies);
- the review of the programmes and projects through a "project management" approach, especially for the economical and financial aspects;
- the administrative and financial management of the projects and programmes (invitation to tender, legal and payment procedures, etc...);
- the follow-up of the projects financed by the budget lines;
- the management of the EDF-NAOSU operating budget.