Strategic study on science and technology parks
Business activity : ICT
Area of Excellence : Strategy implementations, Technical Assistance
Project objectives :
- Provide UTICA ("Union Tunisienne de l'Industrie, du Commerce et de l'Artisanat") with relevant data allowing them to develop scientific and technology parks for the benefit of private companies in Tunisia.
- Development of a study on realization and development of scientific and technology parks in Tunisia with benchmarking at european and international levels.
Project implementation :
- description and analysis of the current situation in Tunisia particularly in innovative sectors such as NTIC and biotechnology (private and public initiatives, identification of enterprise incubators, pump-priming funds, relations with research centers, macroeconomic analysis to assess the limits and possibilities of creating new innovative companies);
- benchmarking : identification of the best tunisian scientific and technology parks, analysis of direct competitors and international leaders (NTIC and biotechnology sectors);
- recommendations for developing scientific and technology parks along with the implementation of a comprehensive action plan.
Funding : Commission Européenne/European Commission